Dev

Ya girl is tired

Hiiiiii,

Well guys, it has been an awesome almost year on Defy. Realistically I am not leaving Defy permanently and will definitely hop on from time to time, but ya girl is tired. I need to buckle down till graduation and I find myself with less and less time to enjoy video games. Plus, after a long day it isn't necessarily my favorite hobby getting yelled at by teenagers 😅 jokes aside though, Jordan (Yeet) tried to convince me last November to play this thing called TTT with him and I REFUSED for weeks. Fast forward a year later and here I am ha. Most of you guys are awesome and getting to know the community and becoming staff was a lot of fun (most of the time). I will catch ya around when I hop on and you all can babysit Yeet now 😝

MVP to the staff team as a whole and especially to @Josh even though he is the worst, @Shrimpy@Bowie@Pepe, @past@Seth, @Tiger, @1stSavagerY, @ellie, and @Niall Ferguson

Ps: Please don't do drugs, they are bad for you. For real though. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for everything you've done for DEFY and being an awesome person to play with. Good luck with your graduation and hope you have a great life and return to DEFY soonTM.

• Like 1

thank you dev i love you. youre an amazing person and dont let anyone tell you  otherwise, youre the best byebye :) remember us

• Like 1

You will be missed and hope everything goes well!

• Like 1

Have fun dev Good luck in life now i gotta sing sweet caroline to myself 

• Like 1

It was great playing with you admin buddy. Seems we both cut it out around the same time and hope everything goes well! (Btw, you forgot Dad. And @ed the wrong seth. So here. @sethromero72)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It was great playing with you admin buddy. Seems we both cut it out around the same time and hope everything goes well! (Btw, you forgot Dad. And @ed the wrong seth. So here. @sethromero72)

thanks 😂 sorry @sethromero72 and sorry to random Seth that I don’t know 

Thanks so much for your time Grandma, very glad that I met you and you have certainly brightened up Defy. (Also, be careful of those land handle storms)

• Like 1

bye mom, i'll miss u v much. also pls don't leave me here with josh forever, he's a terrible dad. 

• Like 1