Felix

Updates? What's up?

Hey, It's been a while since I've been around but I'd thought I would just pop in and see what's up. Seems like I've missed a lot in my time of being MIA, so I'm interested in what has changed and what's been going on.

As for myself, I've:

1. Hit the 6 month mark with my current girlfriend.

2. Hit diamond in EU LoL (Doing my placements in NA soon)

3. Bought a 350z, It died, Bought a BMW, It died, Now whipping a sick 2016 Toyota Corolla. (Watch out ladies) [Corolla is temp until I find a BRZ/86/FRS in the trim I want cheap enough.]

4. Went clean and sober, kinda lame tbh.

5. Started voice acting and solo art projects.

6. Studying engineering in university starting next fall.

7. Lost my pp and have officially become female.

Anyways though, how is everyone doing? What has changed? Am I still somewhat remembered? When will Re:Zero Season 2 come out? Help a man answer these questions.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Felix! So so happy to read that you’re doing so well 🤗

• Like 1

Hey Felix! Anyone that was on when you were remembers you (or atleast those I've talked about you to) glad you're doing well, lots of staff changes (+3 TA's, +1 JA, -2 Ga's, -1 HA). Glad you're doing well and remember we've always got space for you here.

• Like 1

I'm new to Defy so I never got to meet you but a lot of people talk about you. All good things

• Like 1

never met u or knew you, but its been hard to become clean and sober, so props to you for doing it! happy all is well.

• Like 1

Well thats good to hear, as for my advice, give the BMW another try... please dont buy an 86/BRZ, i will lose respect for you forever!!!

jk

• Upvote 1

VOICE ACTING! Idk about everyone else but I think your voice is perfect for a lot of characters so Im happy you started doing that. And Re:Zero is getting an OVA in November. Too bad its about Emilia. But still something. Happy to hear youre doing better, even if its lame.

Edited by Pepe

well for starters, im doing great! I am now a member of the clan. I will say you are remembered by the people who have met you, anyways I have a question for the voice acting. Are you voice acting characters that others have made or for completely new characters that maybe, you have made?

• Like 1

@Brock / @Matt- | Was really close to getting a stock, 55k mile E36 M3 but someone out bid so. Feels bad man. If the plan with the BRZ/86 falls through, I might get like a Z4 or S2000 if I can find one decent enough in my area.

7 hours ago, Felix said:

@Brock / @Matt- | Was really close to getting a stock, 55k mile E36 M3 but someone out bid so. Feels bad man. If the plan with the BRZ/86 falls through, I might get like a Z4 or S2000 if I can find one decent enough in my area.

If you can fit in an s2k it's a dope car, gotta get it built tho. I'm not really into the Z4 but I mean if you like it. Maybe try looking at a B5 S4, that's the alternative to the E36

On 10/21/2019 at 1:47 PM, Khirgoth said:

well for starters, im doing great! I am now a member of the clan. I will say you are remembered by the people who have met you, anyways I have a question for the voice acting. Are you voice acting characters that others have made or for completely new characters that maybe, you have made?

Congrats on joining! I am also a freelance VA so it's a lot of characters / "filler" jobs but it's been pretty fun. I don't really write / do my own stuff anymore though. 

2 minutes ago, ItzGray said:

Pepe and Brock just got CWB'd

Huh?

you're the best felix. 

also good news for me i think i might be getting a scholarship for music arts so thats cool 

-danny

6 hours ago, compleks said:

Pgay is still pgay. And manual cars are badass af

rude. hi felix, you sound like you're doing good, wish you would hop on discord every once in a while and kiss me

Well hello old friend, you seem like you are doing well. The only problem is real gamers don't have "girlfriends" so I just don't know if you aren't a true gamer or just lying man :(

Edited by Arkzy