Matthew

5 VS 5 Auto Bhop Comp?

I think another great server that DEFY could expand to could be a 5 VS 5 Auto Bhop Comp or just an auto bhop comp with no team limit. I used to play on several Auto Bhop comp servers and they were a blast but none of them have the community that DEFY has, I think DEFY has potentially a massive opportunity to grow and expand their community.

• Downvote 1

I think having another server would not be smart as the cost of hosting is likely too expensive, and it would likely lead to a slower response time by Mark when other servers are messed up. 

• Downvote 1

@compleksI think it would bring in a lot of new players who look for a more completive style play on community servers giving the owners more motivation to expand and makes updates/fixes.

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

@compleksI think it would bring in a lot of new players who look for a more completive style play on community servers giving the owners more motivation to expand and makes updates/fixes.

I don't think the Mark lacks motivation, but just time and money. If he lacked motivation he likely would've shut down the server 2 years ago. It could potentially bring in more people to the community, but there are already 5v5 community comp servers. Player on these servers will likely just continue to play on the pre-existing 5v5 servers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, compleks said:

I don't think the Mark lacks motivation, but just time and money. If he lacked motivation he likely would've shut down the server 2 years ago. It could potentially bring in more people to the community, but there are already 5v5 community comp servers. Player on these servers will likely just continue to play on the pre-existing 5v5 servers. 

I disagree early today I was looking through all of the 5v5 auto bhop comp servers and I couldn't find any fun servers with a community that matches DEFY all of the servers were just dry I think that Defy would prosper with a new server like 5v5 auto bhop comp

9 minutes ago, Matthew said:

I disagree early today I was looking through all of the 5v5 auto bhop comp servers and I couldn't find any fun servers with a community that matches DEFY all of the servers were just dry I think that Defy would prosper with a new server like 5v5 auto bhop comp

thats because its dead, no one played competitive bhop

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

thats because its dead, no one played competitive bhop

That's an opinion I don't think it is a dead game mode I think it just needs more servers that give it the light it has hidden

I don't think it would bring in enough players to be beneficial to the community when taking in the cost.

That's an opinion I don't think it is a dead game mode I think it just needs more servers that give it the light it has hidden

Just because its an opinion doesn't remove the validity of the statement. The game mode doesn't really make sense because you could just play an actual comp game and have ranked matchmaking.

5 minutes ago, compleks said:

I don't think it would bring in enough players to be beneficial to the community when taking in the cost.

Just because its an opinion doesn't remove the validity of the statement. The game mode doesn't really make sense because you could just play an actual comp game and have ranked matchmaking.

Except normal comp is not auto bhop and is a lot more up tight Auto bhop Gives a whole different fun experience and I think its an area DEFY should go into

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Except normal comp is not auto bhop and is a lot more up tight Auto bhop Gives a whole different fun experience and I think its an area DEFY should go into

just go on mg and do !bhop. wow

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

just go on mg and do !bhop. wow

I understand that you are not to keen with me but I don't think just cause you disagree with a suggestion you should be toxic about it and it is totally different in Mg

Just now, Matthew said:

I understand that you are not to keen with me but I don't think just cause you disagree with a suggestion you should be toxic about it and it is totally different in Mg

how am i being toxic lmao, all i said was that mg has an autohop feature 

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

how am i being toxic lmao, all i said was that mg has an autohop feature 

Craig if you don't have anything to add to the suggestion please stop responding to it

• Confused 1

Just now, Matthew said:

Craig if you don't have anything to add to the suggestion please stop responding to it

i added that mg has an autohop mechanic, and that the maps are fun to bhop on.

• Upvote 1

i added that mg has an autohop mechanic, and that the maps are fun to bhop on.

Cool!! I am still suggesting that we should add a 5v5 auto bhop comp glad we agree I think that an auto bhop would be a lot more fun !

Cool!! I am still suggesting that we should add a 5v5 auto bhop comp glad we agree I think that an auto bhop would be a lot more fun !

i think that you are misinterpreting what i am saying, i never agreed i just stated that the mg server, has a mechanic that allows the user to hold the jump button and bhop, but ok

• Upvote 1

i think that you are misinterpreting what i am saying, i never agreed i just stated that the mg server, has a mechanic that allows the user to hold the jump button and bhop, but ok

Craig I never said that you agreed with the idea I said that we are agreeing that you are disagreeing now. Yet this still doesn't change my suggestion for a 5v5 auto bhop server even though you brought up the fact that Mg has an auto bhop system I still think an autobhop comp would be a good idea.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Craig I never said that you agreed with the idea I said that we are agreeing that you are disagreeing now. Yet this still doesn't change my suggestion for a 5v5 auto bhop server even though you brought up the fact that Mg has an auto bhop system I still think an autobhop comp would be a good idea.

Matthew you did though

read that again then come back to me 

• Haha 1

read that again then come back to me 

5 minutes ago, compleks said:

Matthew you did though

Guys Leave this post if all you have to add is toxic leave it alone ill just delete it and make a new one, both of you are not keen of me and are just using this to be toxic please stop.

Guys Leave this post if all you have to add is toxic leave it alone ill just delete it and make a new one, both of you are not keen of me and are just using this to be toxic please stop.

Just because we have a differing opinion does not mean that we are being toxic. And I have added valid points to your idea.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

I don't think they were trying to be toxic. They expressed their opinions as they should, and you got heated, and that's when it started.

facts

• Upvote 1