Sign in to follow this  
Arkzy

Thank you everyone!

I joined Defy early this year around February-March somewhere and I enjoyed this so much. I left a little before summer and have been gone for about 6 months from DEFY and I've been gone away from home for about 4 months. I know most of you will understand what I'm about to say. I was away with my mom helping taking care of my grandma or her mom. This was in August all the way to October. I helped as much as I could in little ways and some bigger for a kid like me to probably handle. Non the less I was there for both of them. We were supposed to be gone for 6 weeks, but instead we were gone for 4 months. She had a blood valve infection or something similar. My mom gave her injections VIA pick/port. My grandma was doing really good for the first 2 weeks. We left for a week and came back. She got weaker by this time. Noting she had fallen before we left. Then we stayed there for some time and went home for a week again. Then we came back and stayed for the duration. She got so weak that we had to get a walker. She got so bad that she was bed ridden for weeks. That is when it got a little easier on my mom and I, but it was still hard to watch her go through that. We even had to get a hospital bed for her, now keep in mind this is the last month we were there. I didn't go in detail overly due to my comfort talking about this. As I was saying, by the time we got her in the hospital bed it was to late, she had already lost cognitive function and couldn't tell what was going on. She was "Death Growling" which is as the name says growling before death (The reason I know this is because both of my siblings are nurses or have been nurses) She could barely get words out and it was hard for me to be near her. Before she was in the bed she couldn't open her eyes much. She kept yelling and screaming for me, which scared me so bad I ran into a room and started bawling. I came out and just tried to keep my mind off of it. She finally rested along side her husband in October. She is finally in peace now. The reason the title is "Thank You Everyone" is because since I've came back everyone has been nice to me. I'm not used to it on Defy to be honest and I haven't been on a lot due to this reason. Thank you for being so kind and nice to me. I want to give a special thanks to the following: @ellie @Nydekore @Bowie @Niall Ferguson @Josh for being super nice to me.  Can't forget @Mike

Edited by Arkzy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

This is also why I type so much, I know that doesn't make sense but I'm afraid I might just start crying 

Wow, I hope everything gets better for you man! Glad to know we have been so nice lately! :)

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wow, I hope everything gets better for you man! Glad to know we have been so nice lately! :)

Thanks!

So glad you’re back and proud that the community has been much kinder this time around (and also proud that your mic doesn’t sound like a god damn windmill)

7 hours ago, Nydekore said:

So glad you’re back and proud that the community has been much kinder this time around (and also proud that your mic doesn’t sound like a god damn windmill)

Thank you! (Mostly for the mic thing though, it is a much better upgrade. Also probably helps I broke my fan so I don't have a fan now)

If you have any problems again feel free to message one of the admins glad that you're back 

49 minutes ago, Bowie said:

If you have any problems again feel free to message one of the admins glad that you're back 

I will, thank you.

3 hours ago, Arkzy said:

Holy crap 255 views

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

• Like 1