Nydekore

Community Awards 2019 Finalized Categories

Alright, so seeing as it's the beginning of the month and I need to get things rolling if I expect all these awards to get out by New Years, I've made a finalized list of categories and their qualifications. This includes edited categories that I announced on my last thread. This includes no longer requiring clips for any of the awards. Another change is in the staff awards as they are broken into modified categories to better suit the teams division. Keep in mind that an admin only qualifies for an award for a server in which they have powers on. I also automatically nominated and added all the (current) admins to categories (besides those who specifically stated they don't want to participate), though of course if they wish for removal then that will be done. Nominate yourself or someone else for a category by dm'ing me on discord (Nydekore#7253). I will open the polls in a week from today (December 9th) so get your nominations in before then!

Best TTT Admin- Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on TTT- does not include retired admins- Mike, Josh, Thunder6uddy, Eddie, Niall Ferguson

Best JB Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on JB- does not include retired admins - Pdizzle, Niall Ferguson 

Best MG Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on MG- does not include retired admins - Seth Romero, Pdizzle

Most Missed Retired Admin- Anyone who has retired this year- Num3rical, Dev, Potato

Best Traitor- Any TTT player-

Best Rebeller- Any JB player-

Best Warden- Any JB Player-

Best New Admin- Any admin added to the team this year- Seth Romero, Mike, Ellie, Thunder6uddy, Eddie, Josh

Most Significant New Member- Anyone added to the member roster this year-Itzgray

Luckiest Person Award- Anyone who seems to get so lucky every time- Holikwakkemoli

Best MG player- Anyone with Minigames skill- Seth Romero

The Unstoppable Award- Anyone, more specifically someone who is very hard to kill-Matt 

Friendly Face Award- Any member of the community, someone that puts a smile on people's faces-

Most improved admin- Any admin- Mike, Seth, Eddie, Ellie, Josh, Pdizzle, Niall Ferguson, Thunder6uddy

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Best TTT Admin- Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on TTT- does not include retired admins- Mike

Best JB Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on JB- does not include retired admins - None no one gets on

Best MG Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on MG- does not include retired admins - Seth Romero

Most Missed Retired Admin- Anyone who has retired this year- Dev

Best Traitor- Any TTT player- Past

Best Rebeller- Any JB player- Bowie but I don't want anything special So Num3rical 

Best Warden- Any JB Player- No one cuz they do the same damn games over and over 

Best New Admin- Any admin added to the team this year- Seth Romero, Mike 

Most Significant New Member- Anyone added to the member roster this year- Mike

Luckiest Person Award- Anyone who seems to get so lucky every time- Holikwakkemoli

Best MG player- Anyone with Minigames skill- most skilled Bowie but I don't want anything special so Seth as of right now

The Unstoppable Award- Anyone, more specifically someone who is very hard to kill-Matt 

Friendly Face Award- Any member of the community, someone that puts a smile on people's faces- No one everyones rude

Most improved admin- Any admin- Seth

I think this sums it up for everyone
Closed thats who won

• Like 3

Best warden for JB  goes to anyone who DOESN'T do custom games like shoot or no shoot, etc. lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Here are my nominations. One thing you should all know though, is that I only joined here since late July so I haven't been here all year.

Best TTT Admin- Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on TTT- does not include retired admins - Josh

Best JB Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on JB- does not include retired admins - Pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle, Bowie

Best MG Admin-Any admin who spends a substantial amount of time on MG- does not include retired admins - Seth Romero

Most Missed Retired Admin- Anyone who has retired this year - Dev, Potato

Best Traitor- Any TTT player - Josh

Best Rebeller- Any JB player - Seth Romero

Best Warden- Any JB Player - Pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle

Best New Admin- Any admin added to the team this year - Eddie

Most Significant New Member- Anyone added to the member roster this year - N/A

Luckiest Person Award- Anyone who seems to get so lucky every time - Holikwakkemoli

Best MG player- Anyone with Minigames skill - Seth Romero, Bowie, Mike

The Unstoppable Award- Anyone, more specifically someone who is very hard to kill - Matt-

Friendly Face Award- Any member of the community, someone that puts a smile on people's faces - N/A

Most improved admin- Any admin - Eddie

I think this is it. 

• Like 1

Shouldn't Dev and others be added to the Best New Admin category?

1 hour ago, Flyte said:

Shouldn't Dev and others be added to the Best New Admin category?

Wonder who "and others" implies

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Wonder who "and others" implies

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright folks! The voting phase has begun, I will be collecting all votes before January 1st, 2020. Vote here