Bluezyy

UPDATE

This is meant for my friends on Defy who are wondering where I've been. If you don't care or don't have anything nice to say please leave this post. I am going to be more inactive on defy than i anticipated. For the past month I've had withdrawals and immune system issues ( if that makes sense). I have found out I have kidney issues and I have been shaking non stop for 2 weeks non stop. I finally was able to get onto medications and I've been medicated up ever since. It is going good but on the 9th I'll be going back to the doctors to see if its getting better or worse. Worse thing to come is I have to have surgery. Therefore I will be selling my PC and I already sold most of my skins so my mom doesn't have to pay for me and I wont be able to play defy at all until I can get my hands on a new one. I'll be active on the site and I might be able to hop on time to time with my friends laptops. I was so anxious to make this but I am updating all my friends and people I care about on here to make sure if i disappear and never come back they know what happened to me. Love you all and I'll never forget you guys ❤️  

(P.S) I am also in therapy learning to cope with what is going on. A depressed mind set plus drug abuse does not go good together. Please be safe out there guys. 

(ALSO) I am finally able to go back to school for most classes so hopefully that goes good too.

Edited by Bluezyy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, really miss you Bluezyy, hope you have a full recovery and can once again enjoy your life to the fullest.

• Upvote 1

I hope everything is going well Bluezyy! If anything ever happens I'll always be there for you and support you! Good luck man!

• Upvote 1

Never met you, but heard all great things about you! Hope everything goes in your favor!

• Upvote 1

Hope for the best, don't let anything get the best of you

make good decisions, cya Jordan

• Upvote 1