Jump to content
Flyte

New T Item: The Armageddon.

Recommended Posts

Now hear me out, I know you might be thinking, "Isn't this a bit OP?". No. it isn't. It's a perfectly balanced and useful weapon that has many counters. Trust me.

 

 

Basically, it is a Negev that can spawn a force field around you, while making you invincible. Oh, also, the Negev fires following missiles at a rate of fire of a normal Negev.

 

Would like some feedback on this perfectly balanced weapon.

 

 

No this is not a joke. I am dead serious. Armageddon.

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you just make a post saying that the detective revolver and dna scanner are too op? 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you just make a post saying that the detective revolver and dna scanner are too op? 😂

 

 

Yes, but the Armageddon is a perfect counter to both of these things. It is a perfectly balanced weapon with no OPness whatsoever. Blocked for a different opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck it add killstreaks too but no bad idea 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feedback noted and will be recommended immediately 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s turn TTT into TTT Bullet Hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think we need to skip this step and just give all the T's auto aimlocking missiles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Trouble in Terminator Town otherwise known as TTT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Magma said:

i think we need to skip this step and just give all the T's auto aimlocking missiles. 

 

 

The funny thing is, this is already a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get your point Flyte, OP items can be absurd, but you're still not defining OP, nor saying exactly why they shouldn't be allowed.

 

If missiles killed the T if they missed, or if they were marked as a T, would that still be OP? At what point is something not OP?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is serious, this is a complete dumb fucking idea. You took literally the 3 things people spam use on ttt (minus the shield thing) and made it one op item t will honestly probably get spam bought by the people that have no fucking skill with guns so they have to use this shit to get kills. Homing Missiles are already bad enough which I also hate plus they get spammed way to fucking much, and to have it be shot at normal negev fire rate is stupid. To be honest the server probably couldn't handle it anyway.

  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommend adding an innocent item that allows for healing and revival, from a distance, as well as a communicate with the dead (spectators) spell that is able to reveal the T's.  

 

Possibly a oil bomb where if you throw it on someone they just get assaulted from above by a bunch of missiles? 

 

We could even possibly get a video done by The Spiffing Brit "Defy TTT is a perfectly balanced game with no exploits"

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make a Necromancer role that can respawn every other innocent, but they lose 50hp every revival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Connor said:

If this is serious, this is a complete dumb fucking idea. You took literally the 3 things people spam use on ttt (minus the shield thing) and made it one op item t will honestly probably get spam bought by the people that have no fucking skill with guns so they have to use this shit to get kills. Homing Missiles are already bad enough which I also hate plus they get spammed way to fucking much, and to have it be shot at normal negev fire rate is stupid. To be honest the server probably couldn't handle it anyway.

Of course its a fucking joke lmao

9 hours ago, Flyte said:

Now hear me out, I know you might be thinking, "Isn't this a bit OP?". No. it isn't. It's a perfectly balanced and useful weapon that has many counters. Trust me.

 

9 hours ago, Flyte said:

Would like some feedback on this perfectly balanced weapon.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy