Flyte

New T Item: The Armageddon.

Now hear me out, I know you might be thinking, "Isn't this a bit OP?". No. it isn't. It's a perfectly balanced and useful weapon that has many counters. Trust me.

Basically, it is a Negev that can spawn a force field around you, while making you invincible. Oh, also, the Negev fires following missiles at a rate of fire of a normal Negev.

Would like some feedback on this perfectly balanced weapon.

No this is not a joke. I am dead serious. Armageddon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you just make a post saying that the detective revolver and dna scanner are too op? 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Mike said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you just make a post saying that the detective revolver and dna scanner are too op? 😂

Yes, but the Armageddon is a perfect counter to both of these things. It is a perfectly balanced weapon with no OPness whatsoever. Blocked for a different opinion.

Fuck it add killstreaks too but no bad idea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Feedback noted and will be recommended immediately 

• Haha 1

Let’s turn TTT into TTT Bullet Hell

i think we need to skip this step and just give all the T's auto aimlocking missiles. 

Welcome to Trouble in Terminator Town otherwise known as TTT

15 minutes ago, Magma said:

i think we need to skip this step and just give all the T's auto aimlocking missiles. 

The funny thing is, this is already a thing.

I get your point Flyte, OP items can be absurd, but you're still not defining OP, nor saying exactly why they shouldn't be allowed.

If missiles killed the T if they missed, or if they were marked as a T, would that still be OP? At what point is something not OP?

• Downvote 1

If this is serious, this is a complete dumb fucking idea. You took literally the 3 things people spam use on ttt (minus the shield thing) and made it one op item t will honestly probably get spam bought by the people that have no fucking skill with guns so they have to use this shit to get kills. Homing Missiles are already bad enough which I also hate plus they get spammed way to fucking much, and to have it be shot at normal negev fire rate is stupid. To be honest the server probably couldn't handle it anyway.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2

Recommend adding an innocent item that allows for healing and revival, from a distance, as well as a communicate with the dead (spectators) spell that is able to reveal the T's.  

Possibly a oil bomb where if you throw it on someone they just get assaulted from above by a bunch of missiles? 

We could even possibly get a video done by The Spiffing Brit "Defy TTT is a perfectly balanced game with no exploits"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Make a Necromancer role that can respawn every other innocent, but they lose 50hp every revival.

4 hours ago, Connor said:

If this is serious, this is a complete dumb fucking idea. You took literally the 3 things people spam use on ttt (minus the shield thing) and made it one op item t will honestly probably get spam bought by the people that have no fucking skill with guns so they have to use this shit to get kills. Homing Missiles are already bad enough which I also hate plus they get spammed way to fucking much, and to have it be shot at normal negev fire rate is stupid. To be honest the server probably couldn't handle it anyway.

Of course its a fucking joke lmao

9 hours ago, Flyte said:

Now hear me out, I know you might be thinking, "Isn't this a bit OP?". No. it isn't. It's a perfectly balanced and useful weapon that has many counters. Trust me.

9 hours ago, Flyte said:

Would like some feedback on this perfectly balanced weapon.

• Like 1