stitch

1 year, see ya guys

i know this was long overdue, and many people have been waiting for this day to happen, but its whatever. I would like to say bye to not just Defy, but the old defy, fun. Appreciate everyone on here. Special thanks to Shrimpy, UWU Whats This, Joel, Felix, Savage, Bud, Bluezzy, Never done, seth, Niall, Numerical, Liv,  Mike, Dev especially, and wayyyyy more, you know who you are. i still will play from time to time but with highschool ending and college starting, ya know. It got really bad towards the end, the constant targeting, toxic, allowed racism, etc. But life goes on and i love some people on here. some. i know this is what y'all have been waiting for and i guess im here to finally complete you're dreams, and i know you will talk about me when im not there, dont care, you be you, i know what things i did and i know what things i didnt do. I genuinely love defy and its attributes and this doesnt mean im leaving forever, just might take a long break, and enjoy life.  I've had times where i've actually cried from laughing to where i have actually solved someones life problems, and that feels amazing. I will never forget Old Defy, but i still, with ALL my respect, still respect the New Defy. It just got to bad for its own good, too serious, where CSGO itself is supposed to be a game, a form of paly and happiness but you just cant do that anymore. I want to say so much more and i have a insane amount of things to say about everyone, but first of all , Thank you, might of even saved me life. With my parents not even acknowledging each other and my siblings not talking with eachother even though we live in the same house, constant death in my family ever single year, Defy has actually helped me  alot and i have learned much for it and no matter what i will  always think of this clan.  Please know that i dont want beef no more, or never did to start off with.  love yall and I been thinking about this because i know its overdue, but anyways i had my fun and its forsure time for me. 

Happy 1 year on Defy! (over)   Love you all. Have a blessed night, and beautiful life, and if you ever need someone to talk to, im here okay!

Instagram: @dontdanny

Snapchat: mega_udders

Discord: stitch#8405

From Danny, never forget the og name danny ❤️ 

Edited by stitch
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

Happy one year, but it was always fun playing with you! Had some fun moments, but I’m looking forward to the new ones! Hope everything goes well!

Peace Danny, we haven’t always seen eye to eye but glad to say that you’ve been a part of my experience on DEFY.

• Like 1

Danny! I always got your back and I’ll miss playing with you. Congrats on graduating soon and hope to see you around 💜

• Sad 1

love you bud, ill miss you 😭.  good luck with college!

• Upvote 1

"mexicans are hard to persuade" -Rya

bruh, Fuck school, fuck all this bullshit, what the fuck!

ima miss your fat ass

*proceeds to dap you up*  

*tear running down my left cheek*

*no more free movies anymore*

*no more rya*

• Like 1