Nydekore

Feelings about new player models

Feelings about new player models  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to gather feedback on possible additions to player models. Now, of course, these results are not the deciding factor but I have found some player models which I feel the community may enjoy (not trying to get anyone's hopes up, I have no idea of whether or not they can be/will be added). I would really value whatever feedback you guys may have and some possible player models (though I do think the amount I have found right now would be enough on their own).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I can sum my needs in one singular name: Hatsune Miku

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, PotatoStyle said:

If you can find one send it to me

Could you show us what new player models you've found? 😮  I'd love to see them!

1 minute ago, 1stSavagerY said:

Could you show us what new player models you've found? 😮  I'd love to see them!

I'd like to keep that a surprise :P

• Upvote 1

Eh, I don't know. I've been yelled at for cosmetic hisus on how some people have same player models and with different hats so it'd be fine and some others no its not. But at the same time this can be a solution to that with people wanting to use more so it can be clear cut. But it all comes down to player prefrence, if I assume these will still be only for vip then not that many will have a new player model. But again all down to player prefrence. So honestly it's pretty 50/50.

39 minutes ago, Connor said:

I've been yelled at for cosmetic hisus on how some people have same player models

They can choose whether or not to use them, up to them

I don't think we need anything more extreme than the banana. I just want something with accurate ish hitboxes

Just now, Pinky said:

I don't think we need anything more extreme than the banana. I just want something with accurate ish hitboxes

So far I think all the player models I have taken into consideration have had the normal sized/shaped hit-boxes 

• Haha 1

now back in my day when we first added models mark refused to add the Hitler model...

...can we get that added?

Just now, Magma said:

now back in my day when we first added models mark refused to add the Hitler model...

...can we get that added?

Probably not

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

I want to gather feedback on possible additions to player models. Now, of course, these results are not the deciding factor but I have found some player models which I feel the community may enjoy (not trying to get anyone's hopes up, I have no idea of whether or not they can be/will be added). I would really value whatever feedback you guys may have and some possible player models (though I do think the amount I have found right now would be enough on their own).

i think there should be more models. models such as minecraft steve and finn from adventure time would be pretty cool

• Downvote 1

Csgo just came out with New Player Models 

• Upvote 1

I feel that the player models are fine right now. One of the reasons to like Defy TTT is its (mostly) raw experience. 3 minute rounds, no overly packed lobbies, and mostly (standard) rules.

Other servers have over-the-top cosmetics like wings, Auras, numerous player models (ones that are bulky and dont have fair hitboxes), and many more cumbersome cosmetics.

(from my view), "No one" has asked for (that I have seen) player-models and I feel that it would be a shame if Defy lost its (raw-like) uniqueness and lost what it had to offer compared to other servers. This is child-like.

It's TTT, not VR-chat.

But it's just my two cents.

Dont hate me, hate my idea.

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, donnie8 said:

I feel that the player models are fine right now. One of the reasons to like Defy TTT is its (mostly) raw experience. 3 minute rounds, no overly packed lobbies, and mostly (standard) rules.

Other servers have over-the-top cosmetics like wings, Auras, numerous player models (ones that are bulky and dont have fair hitboxes), and many more cumbersome cosmetics.

(from my view), "No one" has asked for (that I have seen) player-models and I feel that it would be a shame if Defy lost its (raw-like) uniqueness and lost what it had to offer compared to other servers. This is child-like.

It's TTT, not VR-chat.

But it's just my two cents.

Dont hate me, hate my idea.

I’m trying my best to keep the experience the same while still giving some options on cosmetics. For reference, I have 11 models which I currently have interest in, I’m thinking of narrowing that down to 5 or 6. I do not think that’ll change the game (I should also mention that these models all have default hit boxes, very easy to aim at)

In all honesty, I don’t see an issue with adding new cosmetics as long as they are within the same boundaries which we previously had. These aren’t going to disrupt gameplay, merely give our paying members a bigger selection (about 10 total player model options, much less than other cosmetics in number)

Edited by Nydekore
Didn’t complete my thought
  • Upvote 1

I think it would be cool amd would love to see more cosmetics in the game but like donnie said dont lose that edge so to speak (kinda like that saying dont show all your aces) 

On 2/8/2020 at 6:05 PM, PotatoStyle said:

Panda Team Leader