Sign in to follow this  
1stSavagerY

Nostalgia

Recently I began thinking back to some of my older memories of playing on Defy and ended up feeling really nostalgic and depressed since a good deal of people have since moved on since then, some friends seeming to grow more distant, and some friends who I still am able to talk and interact with.  Afterwords, though, I was grateful that I was able to look back on those amazing memories, that I have been able to make friends like @Nydekore, @Seth Romero, @Dev, @Flyte, @Felix, @ellie, @StatTrak D-Boy l Janitor, @Holikwakkemoli, @YeetMyMeat, @Wren, @ovoriddles@ItzGray, @Mike, and so so many other people who I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with.

Anyway, the main thing I wanted to ask was this:  Does anyone else get these feelings of nostalgia?  If so, what memories you have of Defy make you more nostalgic?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I miss the old times on Mini games death run. But, even though there will be a time where we both leave, I am still gonna always be here for you! 

• Upvote 2

When I think of Clue I get a little nostalgia, it wasn't that long ago but that was the first map I ever played on Defy. Also the game I met you so double win ❤️

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't trade anything for the present. It's something that comes about really often on the community, we all miss the old days but DEFY can keep moving on, as it needs to. When I first joined the community it could be really toxic, now I get to make sure that no new players have to deal with that. Sure, there were some golden memories that I'll always keep with me but the present is the best time to be living in.

• Upvote 3

summer jail on jailbreak, so much shit on that map

met a bunch of people i still talk to, got my server mod on that map

it's a shame it's on v2 cause the new version is dogshit