I was thinking that instead of implementing new maps, player models or rules, Defy could try focus on fixing maps like the newer version of skyscraper, magma, and hoodrat. I just think it'd be nice to have these maps fixed as it would be nice to have consistent performance. I don't know, but let me hear your thoughts and opinions too.

The maps I can currently think of with problems are as follows:

Hoodrat - Both T Room doors are broken

Skyscraper - The newest version had an elevator glitch that would crash the map, and the old version they replaced it with is not as fluent or dynamic.

Magma - Has a T room and is broken.

If anyone else thinks of any other map problems they should put them down in the comments.

• Upvote 1

I could fix the maps as I have some experience with Hammer and made a few (decent) maps. But I am not going to waste my time unless they will get re added. So I will only do it if the map person (Seth) will add it back. As for Hoodrat and Magma, I barely have experience with TTT modules (I guess you could say), but it shouldn't be that hard.

• Like 1

I feel like this is a waste of time, the maps can be updated on the developers free time if they want to. Otherwise I see no harm in adding new maps, all it does is add more variety to the server thereby encouraging new players to stay.

I encourage the community to help with these improvements if they seek them, however, staff resources are being used elsewhere 

• Upvote 1

send these my way, i've already done this for the server as seen on bowling and community pool

• Like 1

Well you just gotta find someone that wants to fix them tbh. There’s always maps that need to be fixed.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see clue again, but a version where there isn't a light switch people can mess with.

• Upvote 1