Dee

Constructive Criticism

Nothing serious, mainly just stuff I can do to be a better member.

Please! Give me your complaints! Be mildly rude! Tell me what I'm doing wrong! Call me passive aggressive names!

Just now, Dee said:

Please! Give me your complaints! Be mildly rude! Tell me what I'm doing wrong! Call me passive aggressive names!

If you call me a furry I will cry-

You’re a sad excuse of life and should’ve never been bo- just kidding, you’re a fine member Dee, there’s really nothing to complain about, from what I’ve seen you’ve been good about following our rules, keep it up, nerd.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

You’re a sad excuse of life and should’ve never been bo- just kidding, you’re a fine member Dee, there’s really nothing to complain about, from what I’ve seen you’ve been good about following our rules, keep it up, nerd.

Yeah okay, dork.

Honestly i find it fun to play with you😜😂 but fr theres nothin i can think of bad

You quoted yourself in your own post. That’s a pretty not-smart thing to do. But hey, I guess we can’t all be smart. Not that I’m talking about you specifically. If it were up to me, people that did not-so-smart things wouldn’t be allowed to post or quote themselves. This is all hypothetical of course, I enjoy your presence and every post you make even if they’re not-so-smart. Not that I’m saying that your post isn’t smart.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MSWS said:

it were up to me, people that did not-so-smart things wouldn’t be allowed to post

Be the change you want to see and stop posting then :P

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Dee said:

If you call me a furry I will cry-

considering i take first impressions to a whole new level and how it will define how i feel about people, you are doing fine i don't hate/dislike you so  that's something 

Posted (edited)

deesapointment

also, silencer is alive

Edited by donnie8