I'm a bit toxic and can be a bit mean, but I want to say that I am going to be changing. I'm going to be changing the way I act, I can't continue to act the way that I have been. I need to represent the clan in a better way, so I will stop acting so childish, trust me, off server I will continue to act this way off clan, but you will get to see the new me only on server. Thank you.

- Samuel

tbh you're not even that toxic, I've never seen you be warned for anything toxic wise. Don't change I think you're fine the way you are.

He can be toxic for sure been there seen it he just does consistently which is what he wants to change 

hey, dont be too soft, some toxicity is nice to spice things up. Just learn the defy members because some of them are really petty about what you say, take it from me, toxic god himself.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, donnie8 said:

hey, dont be too soft, some toxicity is nice to spice things up. Just learn the defy members because some of them are really petty about what you say, take it from me, toxic god himself.

This is also coming from the person with 5 bans and who was once perma banned. Take everything with a grain of salt and just be nice in general.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, MSWS said:

This is also coming from the person with 5 bans and who was once perma banned. Take everything with a grain of salt and just be nice in general.

thanks for calling me out. very cool. you are acting like I was trying to hide it or something. "take it from me, toxic god himself". I dont mind what people know about me. smh smh. also, never was perma banned, get your facts straight.