No one believes what i say, i feel negative energy when ever im within the servers im done. One of my only friends salt left, daddy satan left as well, i can see y the servers are dying, false bans, making the servers dead and making the only ones that still play leave cuz its the same people OVER AND OVER. I hope cr0ckett has a good last moments of this server cuz its not gonna last long. Im sick of getting put im heat for stuff i never did, or have done but a minor inncident. Im sick having people downvote my stuff for absolutely no reason. Im done, @saltlord @cr0ckettand @Daddy Satanwe can do comps together but no more defy ttt.

Edited by Kit07

Yes, you had been falsely banned, but all of them were reversed?  The only bans you had to ride out were ones that were correct.  You got put on blast for a lot of stuff because multiple times players would try to give you tips on how to play the game, how to get a better chance at getting accepted as member, and overall trying to help you; however, you took none of this, and disregarded it, instead complained the whole time you were on the servers.  This in turn, caused people to be annoyed at you because you wouldn't stop talking about it.

----

TL;DR, take advice from people when its given.

----

Other than that, farewell, I wish you the best in life.

----

-Shado.

Edited by Shado
  • Upvote 1

Im not gonna lie, im not sorry for calling you Helen Keller with tourettes. But, I wish you the best and hope you have a great day/

nooooooo you were so fun, plus i loved how active you were. i literally logged on today for the sole purpose to see if you made another member app

• Haha 1

I wish you the best. 💖

14 hours ago, Magma said:

nooooooo you were so fun, plus i loved how active you were. i literally logged on today for the sole purpose to see if you made another member app

tbh i forgot who u where : P can u  tell me what ur steam name was? ill prob remember u then.

I'm so sad let me press F on the World's smallest keyboard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Kit07 said:

tbh i forgot who u where : P can u  tell me what ur steam name was? ill prob remember u then.

same as the forums but i was mostly lurking on the forums and discord